Saturday, December 31, 2005

Dear Condie

Dear Condi and friends at the NSA,

I know that protecting our country from the evil-doers is a full-time job, and that it was a mandate given to you by the commander in chief. I applaud you for trying to tackle what must be an overwhelming task. I know that I have written several comments in my recent posts like "firing a shoulder mounted missile at a commercial airliner" and "death to imperialist pigs" that are bound to be flagged by your secret super computer in Langley. However, they are just jokes. Figures of speech. Colorful uses of language used to get a point across in a unique and humorous fashion. I know that you have elaborate and sophisticated tracking methods (we all know that the "cookies" are just a red herring to throw out to the press) to make sure that we simple every-day Americans aren't tempted to cross over to the dark side. I understand that there isn't much room for humor when it comes to the war on terror, and I apologize for those remarks.

So anyway, you're not fooling anyone. Nobody in my working-class neighborhood gets flowers delivered, especially on New Year's Eve day. You can move the van with the extra dark tinted windows now. You might send it down to Lawrenceburg. I've met some pretty crazy folks down there.

Sincerely,
The Knuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home