Wednesday, December 28, 2005

My new love affair with Sara

I stumbled across the end of an interview with Sara Evans last night. I was aware of her, but had never seen her interviewed before. Not only is she beautiful and has a wonderful voice, she is engaging, funny, charming, down-to-earth, sweet, delightful and completely booty-licious. I was immediately smitten. I couldn't stop watching. I started to devise my plan to get rid of her husband, adopt her kids, grab Kiddo and we could all live happily everafter on her farm in Oregon. I kept watching as they put her outtakes in a little box in the corner of the screen while the credits rolled by.

Then something caught my eye in the credits.

My girlfriend's name.

Sorry, honey. Forgot you worked that show.

2 Comments:

At 10:39 AM , Blogger Titusina Andronica said...

BTW, I dig your blog, so while I blogrolled ya. :D

 
At 12:07 PM , Blogger Busy Mom said...

It could happen to anyone. Really.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home