Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sunday Project


Here's a great Sunday project for you. Build a Koi pond. Then come to my house. And get the fish. I have way too many fish. Probably about 30 mature fish. And every year, they keep making more. There are dozens and dozens of baby fish who will be mature next year. I don't even like having the fish. They came with the house.

That's right, FREE FISH! Koi make for good eating, too. Come get them all. Then I can just fill that thing up with pool chemicals and have a nice, relaxing "water feature."

3 Comments:

At 10:04 AM , Blogger Sarcastro said...

Try the new grilled fish sandwich special at the Mothership!

 
At 2:05 AM , Blogger Lynnster said...

You beat me to it. I was going to say here's his opportunity to turn it into Mothership BBQ & Sushi...

 
At 2:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget the Sewanee frog legs/Koi fish combo platter.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home