Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Mortality

From my personal email last weekend:

Hi *(Kunck)*
It's been such a long time, but I feel compelled to let you know that Jerry passed away this evening. He had a heart attack last week, came home on Tuesday and was doing quite well. This evening he had the final one and passed very quickly.

Thakfully he did not suffer and I was with him. I would appreciate it if you would be so kind as to tell Margie. As soon as the funeral arrangements are made I will let you know.


Just a simple reminder of our mortality. We don't have much time here, so make the most of it. Hug your children. Laugh often.

On a related note, I have no idea who Jerry is. Margie, if you're reading this, Jerry is dead.

3 Comments:

At 9:40 AM , Blogger ceeelcee said...

Thanks a lot Kunck! I just spit coffee all over my keyboard.

Condolences to Margie.

CeeElCee

 
At 7:46 PM , Blogger Newscoma said...

I knew a guy who owned a gas station named Jerry. Maybe he is the one who died.
Once again, condolences to Margie.

 
At 6:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those hours spent hiding in Jerry's closet in that gorilla costume may not have seemed worth it at the time, but the inheritance money will really help me get the beauty salon off the ground. Thanks, Uncle Jerry.

Love,
Margie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home