Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I'm a myspace stud

I have a myspace page. I have found lots of old friends from years gone by there. Myspace is all about friends.

For those who don't know, myspace is a social networking site. You put up a page and tell a little about yourself and put up pictures. It is mainly for people younger than me. You can browse by gender, maritial status, age, etc., to find your new "friends." Let me tell you, there are very few people browsing for men my age. I get very few friend requests. But the ones I do get . . .whoo boy. These young ladies are able to see past something as irrelevent as age, and can obviously see my hidden studliness. And the great thing is, they all "love to party" and several of them have webcams set up so I can really get to know them as a friend. These are some of the people who recently asked to befriend me.










































5 Comments:

At 6:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, but on those criteria, I must be a MySpace stud too. I get friend requests from half-nekkid users (male and female, thanks) all the freakin' time. Bless their naked little hearts.

 
At 11:39 PM , Blogger chez bez said...

A nerdly, quiet, social outcast all of my life, it gives me a touch of pleasure to say "no, thanks" to the multitudes of friend requests from these webcam babes who, God bless 'em, just keep trying. ;)

 
At 9:13 AM , Blogger GingerSnaps said...

I get rappers all the time...they love them some GingerSnaps. :)

 
At 3:21 PM , Blogger Exador said...

I call it "Black-man's Kryptonite"

-UnderCover Brother

 
At 9:08 PM , Blogger Lynnster said...

Heh. I sent you a hottie recently - not a webcam girl but a cutie all the same - 'cos she's a longtime friend of mine and I'm just trying to spread the Mothership advertising love so I told her to add request you - sorry about bursting your bubble on that one. Can't take any credit for your webcam groupie harem tho. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home