Monday, September 11, 2006

Special Event Spokesmodel Needed

My company is doing a tailgating event at the Vanderbilt game on Saturday. One of my staff is going out of town, and two will have to be at work. That's my whole staff. So that just leaves me. For this event, I need a someone to help me. This person must appeal to the College football tailgating demographic, have an easy manner when interacting with said demographic, and be willing to wear an eye-catching T-shirt with my company logo on it.

If you are interested in this opportunity, I'll be holding ad hoc interviews for this position at the Harding Place Hooters tonight and perhaps throughout the week.

2 Comments:

At 10:37 AM , Blogger Kat Coble said...

I'm sorry, but I can't hear "spokesmodel" without thinking of Starla from Arrested Development

 
At 3:30 PM , Blogger Jamie said...

What are the hours? I couldn't care less about college football, but if I show enough cleavage I'm sure I can appeal to the demographic. And I'd love to be able to help you out.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home