Tuesday, February 07, 2006

March Madness

If you're not familiar with this little old Perry March murder case we've had going on here in Music City for the last ten years, the following phone conversation transcript obtained by me won't make any sense to you.

----

September, 1996

Ring . . . Ring

Hello

Hiya, Dad, it's Perry.

Perry! So good to hear from you. How are Janet and the kids?

The kids are great dad, just great. Janet isn't doing so well.

Is she sick?

No, dad, actually she's dead. I cracked her head open with a wrench.

You don't say! Did she deserve it?

Yeah, she did. You know, women, can't live with 'em, can't kill 'em fast enough.

(much laughter)

Do ya need some help with her body? I just changed the oil in my F150.


Gosh Dad, that'd be super. I've got her rolled up in a rug right now. I guess I'll call the cops in a couple of weeks.

That's a good idea son. Give it a couple of weeks, let things blow over. How are the kids taking it?

Oh, they're fine. I gave them ice cream. I think we're going to move to Mexico. You wanna go with us?

Sure son, that's sounds like fun. I'll come by as soon as Wapner is over, and we'll run that rug up to Bowling Green. OK?

That would be great, dad. You're the best dad in the world.

Thanks, kid. Listen, if her parents start to get nosey about this, we'll just kill 'em, too. How's that sound, buddy?

(much laughter)

That's great dad, see you in a little while. I'm gonna go get a coffee.

OK Perry. Bye bye.

1 Comments:

At 10:08 AM , Blogger Christie E. Little said...

Perry March will truly burn in hell...but who do you think thought of the black trash bags? Oh Perry..want me to bring the trashbags..or do you have that covered?

Ugh...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home