Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Let's talk about me

Bad Bad Ivy wants me to answer the following questions. Since she is the only person to acknowlege my existence here on Mr. Gore's internet, I'll do what I can to keep her happy. I swear all answers are completely true and serious. I swear.

Four jobs you've had in your life: Paper boy, bartender, waterbed salesman, cruise ship musician

Four movies you could watch over and over: King Schlong; Cape Rear; Apollo 69; Nasty Hot Horny Coeds 6

Four places you've lived: Carmel, IN; Delray Beach, FL; San Antonio, TX; M.S. Island Princess -- Deck two

Four TV shows you love to watch: Sports Center, Monday Night Football, NFL Primetime, SpongeBob Squarepants

Four places you've been on vacation: Maui, McMinnville, Las Vegas, Napa

Four websites you visit daily: Google, Tennessean, Nashville City Paper, Nashville Knucklehead

Four of your favorite foods: Filet, Salmon Sushi, Skirt Steak fajitas the way I make them, BBQ Ribs from Hays Smokehouse in Lexington, TN

Four places you 'd rather be: New Zealand, Playboy Mansion Grotto, Bora Bora, Diane Lane's bed

Four albums you can't live without: Awaiting Redemption, Hal Ketchum; Back in Black, AC/DC; In a Metal Mood, Pat Boone; Prince and the New Power Generation, Prince

Four people you'd tag to play this game: Jesus, Osama, Elvis, Florence Henderson

5 Comments:

At 10:37 AM , Blogger Titusina Andronica said...

Carmel, eh? Well, La Di Da! ;) I used to live on the west side of Indy, myself.

And super bonus points for Nasty Hot Hory Coeds 6, I'm in that one! ;) Or, not.

Thanks for playing! I can't wait to see Jesus's answers! (do you think he shares your taste in movies?)

 
At 10:37 AM , Blogger Titusina Andronica said...

One more thing, I used to clean house for Hal Ketchum. He's a nice guy, had a thing for curtains.

 
At 11:02 AM , Blogger Nashville Knucklehead said...

I put Carmel in for you. And the movies, too. Actually the whole thing is for you. Stalking is next.

Yeah, Hal is a true knucklehead.

 
At 4:27 PM , Blogger Titusina Andronica said...

Yay, stalking! I love being stalked, thanks! :-D

 
At 10:08 PM , Blogger View From The Lake said...

You two go get a room or something, no seriously though... Dude, I totally added you to my blogroll after she did so I acknowledged you after she did.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home