Thursday, March 15, 2007

Celebrity Vagina in Berry Hill!

A big group of people came in to my work yesterday. One couple stood out, because this regular looking guy had a smokin' hot girlfriend with him. I couldn't figure out how he could score a young hottie like that until he paid. I saw from his credit card that it was a fairly famous country singer. I knew the name, but I couldn't pick him out of a line-up. Such is Nashville.

One of my most favoritist neighbors here in Berry Hill is Gracie's, a little place that does waxing. The girls come in to eat all the time and we've become friendly. One of the girls came in yesterday, and I told her the above story and asked if they have any famous clients. She said, "Not too many. Taffany Fallon has been coming in for years, though."

I thought to myself, THIS IS HUGE!!!! For those of you who don't follow such things as publicly naked Nashvillians, Tiffany Fallon is the Nashville girl who was named Playboy's Playmate of the Year a couple years ago. She has the most famous snatch to ever come out of our fair city. And it gets prettied up on a regular basis right down the street from me.

I wonder if she likes BBQ.

3 Comments:

At 10:24 PM , Blogger Ryan said...

Can this be? Can this be? Is it possible that the crude, vile, socially inexcusable Knucklehead we all came to love and shake our heads and fingers at has returned? The one with tales to make a pirate blush; the one with casually shared oral escapades (wait--that doesn't sound very good); the one who could make you cringe and grin at once?

It's about Goddamn time!

Best,
Ryan
ps..."snatch" is such a horrible and vulgar word. I love it.
rpb

 
At 6:54 AM , Blogger Kat Coble said...

Until I got to the end of the entry, I assumed you were artfully calling the country music personality a pussy.

While i enjoy reading about public cooze, I'd also like to see someone insult country music stars....

(I ask so little in this life...)

 
At 9:43 AM , Blogger KellyKline said...

The Playboy link didn't work for me ... you have NO IDEA how disappointed I am!

Anyway, glad to see you're in the vicinity of some el primo girly parts, and I'll be crossin' my fingers for ya that she likes your meat.

Heheh ... I said meat.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home