Saturday, January 20, 2007

Playoffs?!? You Wanna Talk PLAYOFFS?!?

I'm thinking the Saints will surprise everyone, yet no one, and slaughter da Bears by 17 points. The other game, pitting whiny Payton against Dreamboat Tommy, will be a low-scoring affair, with whichever team has the ball last winning on a field goal as time expires. I don't really care which team it is.

By putting this prediction here, I suppose this is the official end of that failed experiment known as The Staggering Prophets.

Speaking of Dreamboat Tommy, I had a lovely couple come watch the games last weekend with me and the girlfriend. I have never heard so much chatter from two women over one man's ass. The girlfriend got up to leave the room at one point and asked, "You don't think they're going to let Tom Brady talk on camera, do you?"

Well apparently some of the fellas like him too. I present to you an unbelievably touching tribute to Tom Brady:

4 Comments:

At 7:14 PM , Blogger ceeelcee said...

It's not your fault. When you accidentally migrated to new blogger, some of your more vigorous posters were just too conservative and staid to go with you.

Maybe in 2-ought-ought-9 some of us will have evolved enough to follow you to the new Staggering Prophets.

Geaux Saints!

 
At 7:20 PM , Blogger Mistersippi said...

Go Saints!! Duece For Heisman!!

 
At 1:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking the Saints will surprise everyone, yet no one, and slaughter da Bears by 17 points. The other game, pitting whiny Payton against Dreamboat Tommy, will be a low-scoring affair

Nostrodamus you're not.

 
At 1:50 PM , Blogger Plimco said...

Thanks a lot, Mr. Head. I just peed in my seat. Great. Now who's going to clean this up?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home