Monday, October 30, 2006

Why I love Halloween!!!

The Titans cheerleaders embodied everything good and wholesome about Halloween yesterday at LP Field! Sometime in the second quarter, they exited the field and returned later in their cute-as-pie Halloween costumes!! I can't remember all the fun and different dress-ups the gals did, (there were just so many of them!!) but I'll list the ones that I can recall!!!
Slutty Cop!
Slutty Firefighter!
Slutty Race Car Driver!!
Slutty Cowgirl!
Slutty Football Player!!!
Slutty Robin Hood!!
Slutty Foxy Brown!
Slutty Super Girl!!!
Slutty Wonder Woman!
Slutty Kitty Cat!!!!
and my favorite was the gal who had so much imagination we couldn't figure out exactly what she was, other than Slutty Titans Cheerleader!!!

Playing dress-up is always so much fun! I love Holloween!!!

5 Comments:

At 12:37 PM , Blogger Busy Mom said...

Hmm. I'm pretty sure I know where they shop.

 
At 2:58 PM , Blogger Plimco said...

Not that it's a contest, but I saw a slutty...erm... Stripper! at a party the other night. I didn't know they made fish net mini skirts... Even though my friend said she had "fried egg breasts", we still got to see some public nipple and hey. Public nipple is public nipple.

 
At 5:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I adore Halloween. Here in Boston there is a big bike ride (about 150 riders), all costumed, many freaky. We ride into Harvard Square and take over the city of Cambridge!

 
At 10:55 AM , Blogger Newscoma said...

What about slutty bbq wench?
*ducks*

 
At 11:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Twas indeed a good performance. Personally, I was a fan of 'Slutty Robin Hood.'
At first, I thought she was 'Slutty Peter Pan,' and I was uncomfortable with that. Thanks for pointing out that she was, in fact, 'Slutty Robin Hood.' I feel less like Michael Jackson now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home