Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My Dog Ate My Breathalyzer

Rob Briley is claiming that he was on his way to rehab when he got famously pulled over for drunk driving.

“On Sept. 8, I was advised a bed was available and I could enter rehabilitation on that day. I remember getting in my vehicle and beginning to drive west in the direction of Cumberland Heights.

“I have no further memory of Sept. 8.”
Either he is the worst liar in the world, or he was involved in the most ironic drunk driving arrest ever.

Of course, we can just check out his story, can't we. Let's call Cumberland Heights and see if it's true.

Oh, wait, that stuff is all confidential, isn't it? Guess we'll just have to believe him.

2 Comments:

At 5:59 PM , Blogger chez bez said...

I particularly like the vagueness of "beginning to drive west in the direction of..."

 
At 9:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You see, Rob Briley has already figured all these things out because he is smart like that. He is smarter than all of you, just ask him. He's got an excuse, er answer, for everything and if not, he can think of one real fast because he's quick on his feet when he can steady himself.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home