Sunday, November 18, 2007

Whole Foods

I am heading, for the first time, to that new mecca of culinary goodness in Green Hills, Whole Foods, a.k.a. Whole Paycheck.

I've been to a couple of Whole Foods before, so I know what I'm in for. I'll admit to being a food geek, so I am glad to have a Whole Foods in Nashville. They are an excellent company with high-quality food and a well trained staff. I am leaving town on Tuesday (there will be someone staying at my house, watching my dog, all you stalker/burglars out there)so I can't do too much damage. I'm just going for dinner for tonight. Some skirt steak maybe, and perhaps some really stinky cheese.

I should be able to get out of there for less than 400 bucks.

1 Comments:

At 3:36 PM , Blogger Katie said...

Mmm..Whole Foods. Stinky cheese rules.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home