Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Smiley

When Nashville bloggers started talking about Smiley, at first I thought everyone was having lunch and riding the bus and going on trips with a certain Z-driving, sky-diving Nashville Southern Belle hottie who happens to be a MySpace friend of Mothership BBQ.

I recently found out you were all talking about my old friend, CLC.

I don't think there's room in this town for but one Smiley.

My allegiances are squarely . . . uh . . . well . . . mixed.

____________

(OK, look, I'm fully aware that she has over 600 "friends" and that I've never met her and that she's probably never heard of my restaurant other than to click "accept friend request" and that she's more than a couple of years younger than me. So save your little comments for another day.)

2 Comments:

At 3:43 PM , Blogger ceeelcee said...

Hey, I never asked for the name. I just bear it proudly after Aunt B. and Brittney laid it on me.

That being said, I'm sure we could work something out with Distaff Smiley for the naming rights...

 
At 7:28 PM , Blogger Lynnster said...

Oh, but CLC's LOTS prettier than her.

She probably looks better in a skirt tho.

Not that there are pics of CLC on the Internet in a skirt anywhere. I'm just hypothesizin' here.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home