Monday, September 25, 2006

Man, she would kill me.

CLC was bragging the other day how he sometimes stops on his way home to buy flowers for no reason. He got a collective swoon from all his female readers. Well, I want one of those collective swoons from all my female readers. So I'm going to tell you something. I bought flowers for my girlfriend last week too. And I bought them "just because."

Just because it was her birthday. Her 40th birthday.

She has quit reading my crap here, so I am safe in doing what I am about to do. See, she just turned forty but she looks like she's 29. She's really hot. Well, we were feeling a little fiesty the other night, and she agreed to let me take some pretty racy pictures of her. I normally wouldn't do this, but I'm just so proud of her. This may not be safe for work. If she sees this on here, she's going to kill me.

5 Comments:

At 8:41 PM , Blogger Newscoma said...

She's a sexy beast.
She been eating those new-fangled fried apples?

 
At 10:06 AM , Blogger Lee said...

Not. Work. Safe.

 
At 3:45 PM , Blogger Mistersippi said...

Is that Ric James' sister?

 
At 8:37 AM , Blogger ceeelcee said...

Auuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrgh! My eyes!

You'd better buy her some expensive-ass flowers dude.

Especially when she hears about you flrting with the Rocketboom chick.

 
At 7:49 AM , Blogger KellyKline said...

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home