Friday, May 19, 2006

Shut up and drive

I heard something the other day that one of our nannys in the legislature is sponsoring a bill to ban non-hands-free cell phone calls while driving. Just what we need. Another law for our own good. I immediately thought of a bunch of stuff that they could ban along with it, like eating, putting on mascara, mastubating and my favorite, which I see on occasion, reading a novel while driving.

Well, today I saw a new one. I think we need a law to ban talking to oneself while driving. You see it all the time, you look over and someone is hashing out with no one, sometimes even yelling. This needs to be outlawed. It might seem harmless, but I realized today that it can be extremely dangerous. Because I looked over and saw a man talking to himself in sign language.

1 Comments:

At 7:45 PM , Blogger Sharon Collie said...

I think we need a law to ban talking to oneself while driving. You see it all the time, you look over and someone is hashing out with no one, sometimes even yelling.<<<|


Hey! I resemble that remark.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home