Thursday, January 12, 2006

I feel so proud, yet so dirty

Don't read this if you are scared of naughty words. Wait, I guess you shouldn't read anything on here if you are scared of naughty words.

I was mindlessly perusing my sitemeter information when a referring page caught my eye. It seems that my humble little weblog is the #1 top result in the entire world when you search for SEX RIPPING ASSHOLES SKIMMING YOUNG WOMEN GETTING FUCK on MSN search. I can only imagine the disappointment experienced when that particular guy or gal ended up with me.

I'm still pretty hip for a man of my years. I still know how to "get down", as long as I can "get down" just once and maybe a little earlier. I try to keep up with the latest trends in all aspects of life, including sexuality. And yet, I'm unfamiliar with the term "skimming".

Anyone? I might want to try it.

p.s. I am aware that using the term "hip" to describe yourself usually means that you are not.

1 Comments:

At 11:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stumbled upon your blog while rambling about the internet. I've enjoyed your perspective very much, and though I wish this subject wasn't the material compelling me to comment, curiosity about "skimming" got the better of me. Here's a link to the information I found:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=skimmer

Hope you find it informative.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home