Sunday, February 11, 2007

Mother of Invention

Many a great company has been founded by someone simply filling a personal need. I saw an interview with the guy who started Vitamin Water. He started it because he wanted water with vitamins in it. That's pretty obvious.

I don't have time to be inventing, so I'm going to give you one. Some kind of power tool to clean the tub. I'm about ready to mount a scrubbing sponge on my cordless drill to get this tub clean. That would be a good invention.

So would some new way to package bacon.

So would this:
New Invention | Send To Friends | Video Jokes at JibJab

2 Comments:

At 7:24 PM , Blogger Linda said...

Can't help with the other 2, but try the Black & Decker ScumBuster on the shower...

 
At 10:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

After using Scrubbin Bubbles my entire life, over the weekend I actually read the directions, sprayed them on the tub and left them for 10 minutes. Worked like a charm. Didn't even need the Magic Eraser I usually use.

That video is hilarious.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home