Saturday, April 01, 2006

Picture Day

I realized that I have no reason to be so secret and anonymous at this blog thing. I own my own business, and I'm not going to fire me over it. I don't talk about abortion or George Bush or Libertarianism, so I'm not going to worry about someone throwing a firebomb at my house. So you are going to have to politely sit through my pictures. Don't you hate when people do that to you? If I happen to be in one or two, so be it.

When I wrote about wanting to piss on the seven wonders of the world, I remembered that I went to Borobudur in Java. It is on some lists as a forgotten wonder. I really wanted to find a place to piss when we were there, but it was too crowded. You can't tell from the picture, but there were tourists everywhere. But it isn't an official "Wonder" so I don't feel too bad.

2 Comments:

At 3:31 PM , Blogger bridgett said...

Now I see where L'il Knuck gets her charm. You've had an interesting life so far; I wish I were so well-traveled.

 
At 11:58 AM , Blogger Peggasus said...

My father and I spit (spat?) from the top of he Leaning Tower of Pisa years ago, when you could still go to the very top.

Your spit flew out at an angle from you.

That was cool.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home