Sunday, May 07, 2006

Lawn Care

I was watching the local morning news yesterday, and our crack meteorologist informed us that today (Sunday) was going to be rainy, and that yesterday would be a good day to cut the grass. Later he read and email.

I was all loaded up to go have breakfast and play 18 holes with my buddies, but my wife saw your forecast, and now I am stuck at home mowing the lawn. Thanks a lot.
Joe in Clarksville

Hey Joe in Clarksville,
Be careful with that lawnmower. You obviously lost your testicles somewhere, they might be out there in the grass.

Knuck

2 Comments:

At 9:06 AM , Blogger Busy Mom said...

I saw that same forecast, and, Mr. Meteorologist was all, "I told you so" this morning.

 
At 6:46 AM , Blogger Newscoma said...

It appears that Stephen Colbert is gathered, in a cover operation, all the testicles that were easily snatch for this speech at the White House Correspondent Dinner.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home