Saturday, April 29, 2006

Moving Day

I remember the last time I moved myself. It was about seven years ago, and me and the ex-wife moved all our shit, just the two of us, about 40 miles down the road from Jupiter, Florida to Delray Beach. It was a long, miserable ordeal. I swore on that day that I would never move myself, nor would I ever agree to help anyone move again. You just get to a certain point in your life where activities like that are completely and totally worth the cost of paying someone else to do it. I am well past that point.

Today, I am helping someone move. In a moment of unbelievably short-sighted weakness, I agreed to do it for a blowjob.

I have already been paid.

I no longer have any motivation.

1 Comments:

At 6:21 PM , Blogger Kat Coble said...

I'm sure he's a nice guy and appreciates the help.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home